Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Day One

Well this is officially my first Blog entry. I am a newcomer. It's sort of like kindergarden when I wasn't quite sure what to expect.... Sort of, of course. Why is it that there are so many things going on in my head but once I have a chance to share them I can not. I don't usually have a problem with sharing my feelings on paper. But I am not used to the fact that it is accessable for others to read. Not only are others reading my thoughts, but strangers rather. Interesting. And not polite interesting, but actual genuine interest. It is peculiar how people say that word, and never truly mean it; interesting. It's almost just something a person is expected to say in a sense. My marigolds are blossoming.. A person may respond with an interesting. But is he really interested? Just some food for thought.

No comments: