Friday, September 26, 2014

MHB- Week 35- Posting To Stay Motivated

Another week and I'm sticking with it. I know this must be extremely repetitive but I think posting these once a week really helps with my motivation. I think if I didn't have this post, I wouldn't care as much about getting up early and running. The idea at 5:30 in the morning is never appealing but because I have this blog, I get up and do what I said I'd do.

MONDAY-

Day 1- Jogging on the treadmill for 20 minutes. Hey look! It's me- doing my post workout selfie. Did I do it right? Bad hair- check. Sweat is visible- check. Confused/Exhausted look on my face- check. Well, there it is folks- my work here is done.

 WEDNESDAY-


  Day 2- more treadmill fun. Alright, so again we have bad hair, sweaty and exhausted. Man, I'm getting so good at these MHB workout selfies. Alina apparently takes a pretty decent selfie these days as well.

FRIDAY-


 Day 3- treadmill bliss! For some reason I think it's clever to take a picture of me before I start running because I look so tired and hopeful that something will come up that will justify my going back to bed and ignoring all of my responsibilities for the day. For the record- that's never happened. Alright, today's selfie includes better hair, I must admit. I don't look as sweaty and I have an unnecessary boob shot. You're welcome.

  Happy Friday! School's good, my baby daughter is a total ham, but also good. Rob had an incident on Monday where he took an auger drill and tore right into one of his fingers. He had a very rough time on Monday, but since then he's been stitched up sans nail and pumped full of antibiotics. Interesting beginning to the week, but now that it's Friday, I am one happy camper. Surprise, surprise..



5 comments:

Tabitha Lee said...

I love hearing about your progress. It is totally inspiring. Hope Rob's OK!

Amanda said...

Rob's accident sounds awful! Yikes! Hope he's okay. You're looking teeny-tiny lately! x

Jade Wright said...

Eeeek I hope that Rob recovers quickly..... Sam got bitten by my dog yesterday at the first meeting with my folks............... awful :(

I need to read all your workout posts. I need inspiration and a kicking in the butt.... starting to notice a little pouch forming around my tum-tum. Urgh. Shudder!!

Hope you had a beautiful weekend Haley and that Rob's okay xxx

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

Areeba said...

You're doing a great job Haley, keeo it up! You look SO YOUNG in the first selfie hahahaa. It's been so long that I read your blog, I wasn't blogging much all the time! Alina looks like a big girl now :') I hope Rob gets better soon!
A BIG TIGHT BEAR HUG for you!!!!

Kerri Christie said...

Send some motivation my way would ya!? You rock. I'm still figuring out this whole back to work and routines thing, even though it's only 2 or 3 days a week. Okay, I'm a complete wimp.

Hope Rob's okay and I love the new look of the blog!